The methodological points to start my solution are the following:
1. Accepting an anthropological constant (similar human behaviour 2000 years ago and today), refusing Jesus’ singularity,
2. Paying careful attention to the contemporary historical background,
3. Accepting that the religiosity of Antiquity is the basis for early Christianity,
4. Re-evaluating the gospels as poetry and part of the literary discourse of the 1st century CE,
5. Accepting that historical processes can be described logically and through argument.