Today a new theme begins:
Was Jesus Governor of Galilee?
A New Approach to the Historical Jesus
1. How old was Jesus as he began his public ministry, 30 as according to Luke or 50 as according to John?
2. Why was Jesus revered?
3. Why did Jesus die on the Cross?
4. How did faith in the resurrection develop after the death of Jesus?
5. Did the Gospels tell of the miracles of Jesus as historical facts?
6. Did Jesus come from the lower middle class?
Here are the correct answers:
2 thoughts on “304”
Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize
what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally talk over with my website =).
We can have a link change contract between us
It’s impressive that you are getting ideas from this post as well as
from our argument made here.